Water Hygiene Supervisor - London - Immediate Start - Leading Water Specialist
Do you have proven experience within Water Hygiene activities?
Are you experienced in coordinating and leading others?
Do you want to work for a Market leading brand who can offer you career development and progression?
Our leading Water sector client are currently recruiting for a Water Hygiene Supervisor to lead a team of field technicians from there offices in London.
Playing a key role within the operations, you will be accountable for leading, co-ordinating, monitoring and motivating Field Delivery Staff across work stream / project / contracts in the region to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all processes.
- Immediate start available
- Initial contract moving to permanent for the right candidate
- £17-£18ph (£31k - £33k) - Neg
- Office Based
- Opportunity to work with a market leader
- Ensure delivery of all service contracts within region and in accordance with clients agreed terms, schedules, company budgets and company processes.
- Ensure scheduled visits deliver a quality and timely service to meet KPi's and completion deadlines.
- Concentrate on directly employed and subcontract labour to deliver Operation and Maintenance programme and works safely and to budget.
- Give technical and commercial support to engineers, clients and all employees
- Be the technical specialist in their field ensuring high customer services, statutory and contractual obligations are delivered by operational field staff.
- Attend site and contract review meetings to build and develop client relationships and provide technical guidance as required.
- Participate in Hygiene audits, against a schedule and implement the corrective action.
- KPI analysis / monthly reporting.
- Work stream technical specialist.
- Work with Control Centre to meet desired Productivity / Utilisation / Efficiency.
- Auditing (SHES, Process, Live, Post, Quality, Compliance).
- Training / coaching.
- Day-to-day sub-contractor management.
- Provision and compilation of data and information for customer valuation / invoice.
- Reviewing daily job feedback / follow on work.
- Support Regional Manager, Water Hygiene (Treatment) Engineer and Sales Team with technical input when required.
- Working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material (ACoP L8, HSG 274, Water Regulations)
- Experience in all Water Hygiene activities
- Previous experience in related water system remediation/maintenance works
- Previous experience in Legionella Risk Assessment
- Previous experience in the maintenance, servicing and testing of Chemical Water Treatment systems
- Experience in plumbing installation and maintenance (where applicable)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
- Good communicator with customers, teams and all STS colleagues
- Proven strong man-management competency
- Proven organisational and delegation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer / Smart phone literate
- Experience working with chlorine dioxide systems
- Supervisory experience - able to manage others
For further information, please apply today or contact Rob Davies on ***********
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.