Our client is looking to recruit a Permanent Travel and Parking Coordinator in Bristol. This is a PART TIME position, working hours are 25 hours per week covering Monday to Friday. There is flexibility with the hours as long as peak times are covered. This position will be based in Aztec West in North Bristol.
Our client are an market leader in the Hospitality and Catering sector.
The Main duties of the Travel and Parking Coordinator in Bristol are as follows:
- Daily monitor and administrate the car parking (500 spaces) for the site.
- Be the point of contact for parking issues and permit applications.
- Monitor travel plan email box and respond to queries
- Maintain travel & parking updates (upload documents etc.)
- Send parking communications out to the businesses
- Responsible for updating the vehicle registration database
- Responsible for recording offenders and escalating non-compliance to the appropriate line manager
- To monitor visitor parking spaces and there use
- To monitor car share spaces and there correct use
- Issue parking permits and vehicle entry hardware
- Arranging quarterly parking coordinators meetings
- Updating & issuing parking plan
- Liaise with B/Heads on departmental allocation
The Ideal Travel and Parking Coordinator will have:
- A previous office administrative experience Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT Skills particularly MS Office experience
- Good organization skills Previous worked in a corporate environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Facilities Management experience is desirable
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels within the business
Travel and Parking coordinator is offering:
25 hours per week covering 5 days (Monday- Friday)
£13,000 per annum + many benefits