We are recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Coordinator on behalf of our client based in slough. The ideal candidate must be available to start immediately, the hours will be 9am to 5.30pm. Salary will be depending on experience. This role will be perfect for someone who prides them self on excellent customer service. You must have experience in Sage 200.
- Provide admin support to the sales team
- Maintain customer relationships
- Receive and process sales orders
- Interact with customers and suppliers in the UK and Europe, provide information and answer and queries
- Use Sage 200 and CRM systems to update customer and supplier details
- Preparing quotes for managers
- Must have Sage 200 experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Can effectively priorities work load
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate on MS office
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).