Are you a male PE teacher looking for a new teaching job from January 2017 in Luton ?
Servoca Education is recruiting for a permanent full time male PE teacher to join a high achieving, Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Luton. This is to commence from January 2017 for 2 terms initially.
The ideal candidate will be a PE specialist with a proven track record of success who can provide outstanding quality of teaching to students in Key Stages 4 & 5
The school are committed to continuous professional development and have wide ranging training and development opportunities. They welcome applications from Newly Qualified as well as experienced teachers.
You must be well qualified, hold QTS and eligible to work in the UK
Key responsibilities of the job include:
*Planning & teaching PE to K3,4
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
**For further information call Julie Edwards on (Apply online only) or email today