Are you an experienced Support Worker?
Looking to work with a national organisation, with opportunity for progression?
Successful candidates will be happy to work on a permanent basis offering excellent pay rates up to £10 p/h. Part Time and Full Time Contracts are available within various areas of adult care including older adults, learning and physical disabilities, service users with mental health amongst others.
As a Support Worker you will be a committed and caring individual with relevant experience of working in a social care setting in the UK.
What's on offer:
* Opportunity for immediate start
* An excellent £200 candidate referral scheme
* Dedicated SVQ Team
* Fully funded PVG registration
* Full training and support given
The Successful Adult Support Worker will be responsible for:
* Working effectively as part of a team
* Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions
* Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries
If you have a desire to make a difference to the lives of others and you have a hard working ethos please submit your CV or contact Mujib Khan on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion or further information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing