JOB TITLE: Site Contract Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Cheltenham Racecourse
RESPONSIBLE TO: Contract Manager
BRIEF DETAILS OF POSITION:
A Contract Supervisor is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Contract Supervisor to be based at Cheltenham Racecourse.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and carry out tool box talks
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure using this information to report to the Contract Manager as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning inclusive of call out rota's and procurement of materials.
- Assist in the preparation of emergency contingency plans
- Co-ordinate all site activities, both maintenance, reactive works and projects to ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site / contract procedures and requirements.
- Be responsible for the day to day management and administration of the PPM/Reactive process
- Manage and monitor the Reactive work order process taking all jobs through to completion within SLA's and ensuring all paper worked is checked and passed to Administrator for closure
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Operate Company's QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
- Be available to attend or manage emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- To cover all events as scheduled by your line manager
- Co-operate with Company's office support staff providing information as required.
- Carry out Site supervisory visits to ensure quality and completion of work is at the required standard
- Co-ordinate and manage all preferred subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- Provide office cover for the Contract Manager when required, i.e. holidays, sickness
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
- Undertake site surveys and prepare quotations/information for additional works/repairs.
- Carry out Sub-Contractor audits and performance reviews
- In conjunction with the Contract Manager, assist in annual performance reviews with direct report engineers.
- Undertake and perform any other reasonable tasks or duties as required
- First line Management of the on-site maintenance team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications within Building Services or equivalent
- ACS/CORGI HNC - Mechanical / Electrical, 17th Edition IEE
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Proven practical experience within the building industry
DESIRABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Multi skilled in all aspects of maintenance
- HV qualified AP or previous AP training that could be revisited
SALARY RANGE: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Contract Supervisor with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply