Senior Quantity Surveyor
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and very reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy business as a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in their Guildford office.
They are looking for a candidate that has experience in the Education (secondary schools) and Residential (mixed - Social and Medium Specs) sector to join their current team. The successful candidate will be a confident individual who is capable of heading their own project from start to finish while learning and accepting an array of challenges.
- Education or experience to support projects of medium to large scale.
- Experience in the construction sector is essential.
- Preferably MRICS chartered but not essential.
- Ambitious individual who has the capabilities to move to more senior positions.
- Well organised and able to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Good soft skills and client facing skills.
- The ability to manage an entire project throughout its life cycle.
Why is this a great job for you?
- Role at a widely acknowledged business, with prospects to progress within and an industry leading retention rate.
- Excellent Benefit packages available.
You will receive a competitive package, including a basic salary of £55K to £65K depending on experience plus benefits.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to ****************************** or give Greg a call on **************
If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource [URL removed]