Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant - M&E Specialism
1+ years experience required
£25k-£35k OTE in year 1
Interaction Recruitment is one of the UK's leading independent recruitment agencies offering a quality and consultative service to both our clients and candidates. We offer our staff a rewarding working environment with excellent career development opportunities.
We are growing our blue collar construction team and are currently seeking an experienced Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our Cambridge branch.
This consultant will take responsibility for the further development of warm M&E desk within a large office and contribute towards the growth of an already successful division. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked within the market but wants to work for an employer who will allow them to implement their own ideas and add to the growth of a team within the specialism.
* Very successful and well-established National recruitment business
* Offer bespoke recruitment solutions to clients operating across verticals - Technical, Facilities Management and M&E - Either Blue or White Collar - Temporary or Permanent vacancies
* They offer a full 360 Contingency recruitment solution within Permanent, Contract and Freelance (Temporary) recruitment solutions
* Warm Desk - with a large amount of live vacancies, so there is a lot of potential within this role to establish a successful and lucrative desk
* Working out of their central Cambridge offices with parking included in package
* 360 recruitment consultant role responsible for expanding and developing the Construction Mechanical & Electrical division - running a busy temps desk
* The role can offer you genuine scope to progress in to more senior roles
* You will become part of an energetic and dynamic office, determined to further develop and grow your division/team.
* A demonstrable track record operating across Construction Mechanical & Electrical (M&E), within Blue or White Collar
* A self-motivated, passionate recruitment professional
* Proactive and committed to improving your standard of living
* Articulate and able to present at all levels
Candidates must have a full current driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
As a company we promote from within, if you are looking for a career this is the place for you. For more information please apply or contact Lauren Alexander on (Apply online only)