Location - Belfast
Rate - £400-£500 per day
Flexible working available
What we do
AMT-SYBEX is part of Capita plc.
We have worked in the infrastructure and energy industries since 1990, and witnessed many changes in the industry, from privatisation to deregulation, to smart energy and beyond.
Work is certainly varied with the opportunity to make a real impact on UK wide schemes and implementations. Opportunity for contract roles are vast and diverse.
How we do it
Our Developers don't just code, they innovate and drive best practises; seeing through jobs from beginning to end and focusing on the customer experience. We are advocates of continuous integration and bespoke solutions
What you'll do and why you'll be successful
Our Developers work directly with client stakeholders and product owners to refine requirements. You'll also become a key team player in our industry best practice team.
* Working with leading edge products to develop and enhance software applications for large blue chip clients in the energy infrastructure and government sectors
* Ensuring delivery of designated work packages in line with project plans and commitments
* Carrying out technical/programming QA activities
* Liaising with the Technical Project Manager to review/clarify the Functional Specification for technical requirements
* Liaising with the TPM, to allocate resource and update the master scheduler
* Responsible for developing the team in terms of identifying and resolving performance issues, and identifying training and coaching needs
How we will ensure your success:
We appreciate that developers need to be continuously learning, so if that means taking time out to learn from one of our subject matter experts over a beer or attending tech talks and conferences, then you will have our full support. We are flexible and actively encourage you to lean about the clients we deliver to.
Your Technical Skill Set
We are looking for Developers with experience in Java and if possible Angular. So you will need professional experience with:
* SQL and RDBMS design (e.g. Oracle 10/11g and or IBM Informix)
* Enterprise Java (e.g. JAX-WS, JDBC, EJB3, JMS)
* C99 in a Unix environment
* Design and development of high performance code in Java in a multi-core environment
* Application Server (e.g. IBM WebSphere Application Server and/or SAP NetWeaver Web AS)
(It would be great to see your examples of completed work / projects for a senior role, this isn't essential for your application)
What's in it for you
At Capita, we understand what it is like to work as a Contractor and do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated On-Boarding and Extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal allowing you to submit your timesheets wherever you are. And of course, there are plenty of opportunities available throughout Capita.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us