JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Corporate Mobile Relief
You must have a frontline SIA license/SIA Training certificates to apply for this role
SALARY: £8.00 per hour + fuel card
LOCATION: Northampton and Milton Keynes
Cordant Security is currently seeking Mobile Relief Officers to join our Corporate team in and around the Northampton and Milton keynes area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Fuel card supplied for business miles as applicants are asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius.
You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
* Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with management instruction
* Covering the gatehouse
* Perform lock & unlock duties
* Assist staff and visitors to site
* Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
* Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
* In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* A Frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence is essential
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
* A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be required to cover
* Clear communication both written and verbal
* Excellent communication & administration skills
* Must be punctual and have the ability to think in their feet
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
* Smart, well groomed and confident.
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
* Good report writing skills
* Conflict management aware
* High level of Customer Care Awareness
* Security systems knowledge
* Telephone/switchboard skills
* First Aid training would be an advantage
* IT literacy would be an advantage
In return we offer:
* Site related pay average of £8.00 per hour
* Fuel card supplied for business miles as applicants are required to cover a 50 mile radius
* Mixture of days, nights and weekends. Applicants must be flexible
* Variable hours up to 48+ a week
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress to permanent security officer positions
* 28 days annual leave per year including bank holidays
* Company uniform provided
* Company Sick Pay scheme
* Contributory Pension scheme
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Annual Salary Review
* Life insurance (whilst in service)
Cordant Security Ltd is the UK's 8th largest security company with a 55 year heritage delivering specialist security services. We work alongside a national client base of demanding end-users with complex risk profiles providing contract specific solutions covering security and specialist personnel, reception and concierge, front-of-house and back office support, loss prevention, mobile and keyholding services, security and fire systems, pre-employment checks and a whole range of risk management and consultancy services.
Exceeding all industry standards, Cordant Security boasts one of the highest Approved Contractor status in the industry. We take a keen interest in the latest industry standards, being the first security company to hold additional quality standards altogether in Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Business Continuity (BS 25999)."
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy