Title: Qualified New Build Plumbers
Location: North East UK
Salary: Competitive + bonus scheme
Hours: 37.5 per week minimum
We are recruiting qualified Plumbers to work on new build domestic installations in the North East for major house builders.
We are an established building services company with a qualified workforce that has experience of working in the private, public and commercial sectors. We also specialise in social housing and facilities management, working as either the primary contractors, or the sub contractors and suppliers.
Essential Applicant requirements:
- Be qualified to NVQ3 Level in Plumbing and Heating or equivalent
- Hold ACS gas and CSCS qualification
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to own transport
- Have experience in 1st and 2nd fixing in new build housing
We are unable to accept applicants who do not possess the essential criteria listed above
- Long and short term roles are available
- Competitive rates of pay and bonus scheme.
- Hours of work 37.5 per week minimum guaranteed
Subcontractors also considered
If you would like an informal discussion about the role please feel free to call [Phone number removed] or click 'Apply' to submit your CV.