Up to £100,000
Are you a driven and motivated Project Manager seeking your next challenge? Are you looking to work with a law enforcement sector leader that will offer you progression and career development?
Our leading National Crime Client are seeking a proven Project Manager to work from there offices in Belfast on a contract bases. You will be asked to pay a key role in the Project Management team, putting great experience to test.
- Salary up to £100,000 - Negotiable
- 3 month contract with chance to extend
- Private healthcare
- Excellent benefits
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to work for a true market leader
- Opportunity to play a key role in major UK projects
- To set up and lead projects
- To produce project documentation such as PIDs, risk registers, highlight and exception reports as directed by project management framework
- To write business cases in support of projects
- To identify projects benefits against agreed objectives and develop a benefits realisation plan
- To calculate resource requirements for each project
- To produce clear timetabled project plans
- To record and manage project issues and escalate where necessary
- To work with the Change Comms team to produce a communications strategy for each project
- To work with change managers to help ensure the success of a project
- To manage project scope , change control and costs escalating
- To provide highlight reports as directed by Project Management Framework
- To identify training and other implications of a project
- To work closely with users and other stakeholders to ensure the project meets business needs
- To ensure knowledge transfer and mentoring of officers as required.
To qualify for the job, you will need to have the following experience and qualifications;
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2 or APM)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal people management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects to quality, to budget and on time
- Good problem solving skills
- Flexible and capable of working to deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of Agile, Waterfall approaches
- Experience of using MS Project
- Experience in Experimentation/innovation/prototyping/proofs of concept
- Experience in managing a small portfolio of projects.
- Knowledge of law enforcement.
For further information, please apply today or contact Jake Smith on ***********
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.