PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - DEFINED CONTRIBUTIONS (DC)
£18K - £25K PER ANNUM
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION
BASED IN READING RG1
Are you an experienced DEFINED CONTRIBUTIONS (DC) PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you have:
Experience of calculation, processing and payment of SCHEME BENEFITS and a good understanding of BENEFIT STRUCTURES, Trust Deed and Rules, INLAND REVENUE guidance notes, PSO and Disclosure requirements……………………………………?
If you answered YES to the above questions, please read on……………….!
Our client is one of the UK's leading pensions and benefits providers and as such, offers an excellent company benefits package….
• Interest free Season Ticket loan
• Company Rewards - Offers, discounts and savings from retailers and services
• Flexible Benefits Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance Cover
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years of service
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a similar role dealing with Defined Contribution / Money purchase schemes
• The ability to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and be accountable
• Strong planning, organisation and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A can do attitude
• Great attention to detail
• Computer literacy in the use of MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
********** PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN DEFINED CONTRIBUTIONS PENSIONS( DC ) ADMINISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL **********
If you have the skills listed above, believe you would be suitable for this position and would like to receive these fantastic benefits, please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: NT/304631/P
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer