Our client are the UK's leading provider of advanced mobile technology across the Newspaper and Magazine category, giving retailers the power to minimise stock losses, and maximise category sales and profitability, delivering simplicity, visibility and control.
This position involves handling and interpreting data, so would ideally suit someone comfortable in this area.
Job Purpose Statement
Our client is looking for a high calibre individual to join the team as a National Account Manager to not only maintain the existing business but, also grow the account.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with current high profile clients mainly in the retail sector. Experience of managing very large retail brands would be advantageous.
Remuneration is £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus car allowance and benefits package.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
• Proven account management experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Flexibility, creativity & ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent planning and personal organisation
• Excellent self-motivation and high levels of personal commitment to the role, including hours
• Ability and willingness to travel and work across the UK
• Track record of influence with major retail brands.
Your application will be reviewed by Horner Recruitment. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview