A market leading medical company are looking for a Materials Handler to join their Materials Handling Team on a 4 month contract.
You will work with the Materials Handling Team to ensure that all assembly lines have the correct supply of components to the assembly technicians and recording stock movements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment (this would be useful although is not essential)
- A fork lift truck licence (advantageous but not essential)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills for entering stock movement information on MAX
- A flexible attitude and self-motivated attitude
- Willing to help out in other areas of the assembly dept when required
- Strong commitment to quality and to improving working practices
- Excellent team working skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- The role involves a large element of lifting boxes of components so it is essential that candidates have the physical strength to be able to move stock around in line with health and safety manual handling guidelines
If you feel you have the right skills please apply now and would like to find out more please apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.