We currently seek 2x Marine Coordinator to work on a contract basis for an offshore wind farm project. The Marine Coordinators will be working back to back on a 2x2 week rotation for 12+ months. Due to the location, we are ideally a Marine Coordinator who is based in Caithness but this is not a prerequisite for the position.
- Implement the Marine Coordination Procedures, as advised by the Lead Marine Coordinator
- Perform Marine Administration activities to assist the Lead Marine Coordinator.
- Marine coordination duty watches. The teams of two/three will work on a rotational basis of each 10 hours per day. The rotation will be two weeks on - two weeks off, to ensure complete covering of the Marine Coordination duties.
- Coordinate Marine & Helicopter personnel transport to & from Site
- Manage personnel tracking and ensure the seamless integration with the MC tracking System.
- Issue Notice to Mariners based on input from installation managers.
Marine Coordinator - Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: School, College, university and Master Mariner STCW is recommended
- Preferably 4 years as Master (or Chief Mate) in the Merchant fleet or similar.
- Documented experience from an Offshore Wind Farm Projects as MC.
- Preferably having knowledge of 'Vissim' Marine Coordination Software systems
- GMDSS certificate
- Experience with working in larger international organizations.
To apply for this Marine Coordinator position please click the link below or contact Jon Miles at TRS Staffing Solutions.