ERG are looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to work with one of there clients in Berkshire, you will be working in the Audit Services department on a 6 week assignment.
In this highly visible and influential role, you'll take responsibility for ensuring that everything they do meets not just UK Public Sector IA standards, but exceeds and improves on their own.
Our client has a reputation for quality and great service which is key to their success. It is essential that we continue to meet and exceed the very highest standards and as an Senior Internal Auditor, that's exactly what you'll support.
About the role -
The main responsibility of this role is to provide audit and related services to client satisfaction and to contribute to the management and development of our internal audit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible to -
* Work to the required standards
* Maintain membership and fulfil the requirements of the relevant CCAB accounting body/IIA
* Comply with the requirements of any accreditation scheme entered into by Norfolk County Council
* Respect the confidentiality of information about the employer's and clients' affairs in the course of professional services.
Key tasks will include -
* To agree an annual audit plan for specific clients.
* To act as a contact for planning, liaison and advice with specific clients and to contribute to the management of the team, providing effective and appropriate leadership and operational direction to junior staff.
* To carry out specific management tasks and assignments as allocated, for example budget management.