Role - Helpdesk Supervisor
Location - Birmingham City Centre
Salary - £26,014 per annum
Industry - Charity Organisation
To co-ordinate the day to day activities of the ICT Service Desk and provide second line support, either onsite or via telephone, to a wide user base of 800 across 100 offices. Working with ICT Management on the delivery of the Service Improvement Plan.
Co-ordinate the resolution of all technical issues, working with 3rd line and 3rd party suppliers. Ensuring a high level of throughput within agreed SLA timeframes in line with ITIL best practices.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* This is a hands on helpdesk supervisor role
* To undertake the day to day supervision of the service desk staff.
* Implement a new Service Desk Software - Currently use FootPrints but looking to migrate to new software with your guidance.
* Offer direction and team management to a service desk of 2 employees.
* Assist all Business Users with their ICT issues and or questions about any of the business' supported software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability, in a professional and courteous manner.
* Receive enquiries by telephone, email, and in person to ensure Business Users are supported in the method of communication most appropriate.
* Working with Service Desk staff to resolve issues and find answers to questions, researching as necessary, to ensure Business Users receive a high quality service.
* Managing backups and new site set ups
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Active Directory (knowledge of MAC OS and Unix), Citrix and Networking technology.
* VM Ware
* Service desk background
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.