An outstanding opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business as a Senior hire within Technology Consulting
We operate across the UK & Internationally, however we are not a traditional corporate or consultancy machine, where you can be seen as just a number. We take great care of our people and develop the things that matter.....YOU!
Location: London (with national travel) Department: Consulting
Those joining our client will have the ability to make an impact quickly and to benefit from exciting career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will join the rapidly-growing ERP implementation practice. We are an ERP/ NetSuite implementation partner and Microsoft Dynamics AX partner. We see a significant opportunity to expand our implementation services in the UK to both SMEs and the mid-market. We are also seeing demand for larger, global ERP deployments and the successful candidate will need to have the experience and gravitas to lead our larger projects and programmes. The majority of our current implementations involve NetSuite and or Dynamics AX.
The successful candidate is expected to bring strong knowledge of finance processes and direct experience of implementing ERP finance systems.
The successful candidate may also work on other types of technology consulting projects such as IT strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in developing our Technology Consulting's ERP practice,and to gain valuable cloud ERP and practice management skills.
ERP PROGRAMME MANAGER Responsibilities
* Help to sell ERP implementation projects, working closely with the Partners
* Project manage NetSuite (and other) ERP implementations from start to finish, including business case development, project planning/scoping, requirements, design, configuration, test, training, cutover
* Lead our on-site teams usually comprising our consultants, business and process design resource, and business change staff. Frequently on our larger programmes this also involves managing significant client staff teams.
* Work with associate director and partner on recruitment and practice building
Requirements for the role
* Bachelor's degree, minimum 2:2. A relevant subject (such as computer science or information systems) is preferred
but not essential
* At least ten years direct experience of implementing ERP systems, including having personally project managed at least 3 implementations.
* Excellent project/programme management skills
* Strong understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view - in particular procure-to-pay, orderto- cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
* A solid understanding of at least one ERP or accounting systems
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues
* Strong personal organisation and time management skills
* A passion for delivering real business value through technology
* A high level of personal professionalism and attention to detail in work outputs
* Experience of NetSuite (preferred but not essential - training will be given)
* Good understanding of business change and how to deliver successful change to clients through technology
* Recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, ATT, ACA, ACCA
* Prince 2, PMP, MSP or similar project/programme management qualification
* IT project/programme management experience
ERP Programme Manager, UK /London wide