Circa £60k + Package
Main Contractor seeks dynamic Design Manager to join their professional and growing team!
A leading and highly respected main contractor operating through a network of offices with a wealth of experience within public and private sectors are looking to strengthen their team with the appointment of an experienced Design Manager.
Able to provide a range of services to their clients and enjoying high levels of repeat business, they are well placed in the South West and operate with the support of a highly experienced and committed team.
The company are seeking a motivated Design Manager with a proven track record in successfully leading the design function on multi million pound construction projects. As Design Manager you will be the main source of contact between employers, external design teams and managers on a wide range of schemes.
The position is varied and will include;
• assisting with Bid management in conjunction with the pre-construction team
• leading design meetings and liaising with all appropriate parties
• supervising design coordinators and supporting their development
• appraising tender documentation, identifying risk and opportunity
• reviewing design and progress to produce accurate information to provide to your clients
• advising clients and management teams on value engineering and design options
You should have a solid career history in a similar role within a Main Contracting environment, excellent construction knowledge and strong communication and leadership skills.
In return for your experience and aptitude, you will receive a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to join a stable, diverse organisation with a busy pipeline and opportunity to progress