Commercial Lending Broker
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
We are looking for a lending professional to drive forward and deliver an excellent commercial lending proposition to both individual and commercial clients. You will liaise with clients, who will be both self-generated and introduced from other sources across the business such as Advisers, Affinity Partners and Introducers to develop the most appropriate way to assist them in the areas of commercial mortgages, leasing & asset finance, factoring & invoice discounting, vehicle financing, development finance, bridging finance and buy to let mortgages.
* Assist in the creation and delivery of a commercial lending proposition taking into account the requirement to offer a fully independent solution to meet the client's needs.
* Create and develop new business relationships with potential clients.
* Introduce a financial solution to potential clients, predominantly over the telephone.
* Where appropriate (dependent upon the source of the introduction) create, develop and maintain close and effective working relationships to maximise cross selling opportunities.
* Negotiate the most beneficial facilities for clients.
* Have regard to and comply with any regulatory and internal advice & regulatory policies and procedures.
* Assist in the creation and on-going maintenance of all relevant policies and procedures.
* Produce required management information for distribution to all relevant parties to include the Board and introducers as required.
* Experience within commercial finance with specific reference to the areas listed above.
* Able to provide whole of market advice to a broad range of clients.
* Able to prepare and submit applications for finance on behalf of clients.
* Able to develop trust with lending partners through accurate and balanced proposals.
* Able to network and build close working relationships with introducers.
* Able to work to deadlines and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Be accurate with a keen eye for detail.
* Be willing to learn and develop.
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
* Able to problem solve and work on own initiative.
* CeCM Qualified or appropriate Bank Qualification
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful