Administrator (LPC Qualified) (J8018) - Central Bristol - Permanent - £15,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our client's Real Estate team in Central Bristol; applicants will require the LPC qualification. This is a growing team and in return you will receive a competitive remuneration coupled with the genuine opportunity to be part of successful team and firm dedicated to continued growth.
As the successful Administrator you will be able to demonstrate the following:
· To obtain information from and submit applications to the Land Registry
· To submit search requests to Searchflow and obtain results
· To submit SDLT returns.
· To provide administrative support as and when needed to others in the team e.g. collating bundles of documents, uploading information onto extranets etc.
· To liaise with others in the firm (the internal client) on a regular basis in order to actively progress matters and report to them.
· To provide an excellent service in accordance with the Firm's procedures.
· To maintain and improve relations with colleagues and third party providers e.g. the Land Registry.
As an Administrator we expect you to deliver the following:
· Experience of working with the Land Registry or a property background from a legal perspective would be a bonus but not a must have.
· Ability to deal with high volume workload.
· High standards of client service essential.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good IT skills.
· Enthusiastic, energetic and team approach to working.
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm