Long established Boutique Accountancy practice seeks an outstanding Account Senior to work within their small yet highly regarded team.
Having forged an impressive reputation working across multiple Industry sectors, they provide Accountancy & Advisory services to an increasingly diverse array of mainly SME organisations.
Based from their Bletchley office, the Account Senior will work directly alongside the Business Owner, preparing accounts and tax returns for an array of Clients.
You key Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation - Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships etc
- Personal Tax return preparation
- Corporation Tax return preparation
- Client meetings and dealing with client communications
- Liaising with HMRC & Companies House
- Manage workload to ensure that deadlines are met
- Assisting with training of junior staff
- Working closely with others - Payroll and Bookkeeping
- Manage portfolio of clients to ensure an excellent service is provided
- Adhere to the firm's systems and policies
You must be fully literate in Microsoft Office suite, and ideally with proven working knowledge of an array of the proprietary Accounting software packages (Sage, Iris, Quickbooks or Xero)
As a key part of the small team, you must quickly understand and appreciate the culture & opportunity within such an organisation, so you will be confident, reliable, enthusiastic and importantly, possess a good sense of humour.
This is a key senior appointment within the Business and if desired, will offer genuine progression & a leadership opportunity as you evolve the role, so you must possess an array of demonstrable Accountancy experience with strong technical ability, a very focussed eye for detail, good organisational skills and a proven ability to delegate & mentor a small team.
- Relevant Accountancy qualification(s) (AAT, part/qualified ACCA/CIMA) would be advantageous, but the Business will support your continued studies/qualification.